2007-02-13

Back

And over five years later...

I'm intending to use this for jotting down thoughts about philosophy, not necessarily in a structured or well-thought-out way. Most of my reading over the last three or four years has been philosophy.

Last year I did two Open University courses, A103 (An Introduction to the Humanities), and A211 (Philosophy and the Human Situation). A103, starting in September 2005, gave me confidence in my ability to write essays and study on my own. I started A211 in early 2006, and got a distinction (mainly due to a surprisingly good performance in the exam - if you'd told me a couple of years ago that I'd spend three hours writing essays with a fountain pen, and that they'd be good essays, I'd have laughed at you).

I started AA311 (Reading Political Philosophy) in early 2007.

No comments: